We are now accepting applications!
All programs sponsored by BB4Kids work on a referral basis by partnering with other
community organizations and agencies.
BB4Kids works with many partner agencies including:
- Multnomah County Child Welfare - assisting in-home and out-of-home foster youth
- Clackamas County Child Welfare - assisting in-home and out-of-home foster youth
- Eastham Community Schools - assisting foster, low income and homeless youths
- Wilsonville School District - assisting low income youth receiving free or reduced fee lunch
- Canby School District - assisting low income youth receiving free or reduced fee lunch
Aging Out of Foster Care Program Policies and Procedures:
Building Blocks 4 Kids / Aging Out of Foster Care program is referral based... all requests must be initiated by one of our authorized community organizations and agencies;
we do not accept requests directly from families or individuals.
Our service area includes Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties.
Application forms must be completed online by the advocate. Incomplete applications will not be processed; complete all questions including name and age of the child.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an agency with a need and desire to
partner with BB4Kids. You will be provided with a User ID and password to login below.
Partner Login / Logout