Building Blocks 4 Kids (BB4Kids) WISH TO REALITY scholarship program was created to help support foster children and disadvantaged youth participate in extracurricular activities in the community.
BB4Kids raises funds to go towards the scholarship program through cash donations and fundraising events. BB4Kids also partners with other community organizations and agencies to distribute the funds for the kids to participate in the specific activity.
BB4Kids is open to considering any type of activity a child wishes to participate. A few common activities include sports, art, music, tutoring, camps, classes and clubs.
BB4Kids works with many partner agencies including but not limited to:
- Multnomah County Child Welfare
- Clackamas County Child Welfare
- Washington County Child Welfare
- School Districts
- Northwest Family Services
Wish To Reality General Policies and Procedures:
- Building Blocks 4 Kids / Wish to Realty is referral based, which means that all requests must be initiated by one of our authorized community organizations/agencies. We do not accept requests directly from families or individuals.
- Our service area includes Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington counties.
- School-age children must be registered in a school (K-12) within the districts we serve.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be able to provide services for children that are not registered in a school (K-12) within the districts we serve or who are not school-age.
- Due to funding restrictions, private lessons can't be funded.
- Checks for activities will be sent on the 1st and 15th of every month.
- Once we have approved an application, it is the referral agencies responsibility to communicate with the parent/guardian and coordinate the start of the activity.
- Upon approval, payment is made directly to the vendor. Reimbursements may be made, with approved applications and proof of payment.
- Applications must be completed online by the advocate (parents may not apply). Please complete the application in its totality. Incomplete applications cannot be processed; please complete all questions.
- If additional information is requested, the information requested needs to be received within 10 business days or the application will have to be denied. If the information is not received within 10 business days, then your application cannot be processed and you can reapply at the next quarter.
- Quarters are defined below:
1st Qtr: July through September
2nd Qtr: October through December
3rd Qtr: January through March
4th Qtr: April through June
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an agency with a need and desire to partner with BB4Kids.
Partner Login / Logout